Friday, March 19, 2010

Anger Management

School Sucks. I suck at basketball. Social life in Laie sucks. Being poor sucks a lot. Writing tests every week sucks. Being dating retarded sucks. Living with four dudes in a two room apartment sucks, but luckily it's now one less than 5. It does feel good to vent though.

Yesterday was a gong show. A roller coaster. Sometimes I think the vicissitudes of life are going to mess me up real good. The day started off fairly good I guess. I went to school studied for my two tests that I had that day and then I ate some subway, talked with some cool dudes and saw this neat girl on my way back to school. Then I found out I have no money... Sin. I start stressing. Go write a test, super stressed the whole time. I don't even know if I did well. Get out of my test, wish my sister a happy 29th bday. Sort out money issues and then I go and write my bio test. 20 mins in and out. I love writing tests quick... I already studied for hours for the stupid thing I don't wanna be spending hours just to write it. And yes I say write test and not take. If you have a problem with that I recommend finding a busy intersection and then going to play in it. Acrimony might be a by product of my life right now. Well I killed that test, which made me feel good cause I absolutely bombed the previous one. Anyways after this I go and take a much needed break from school for the next couple hours.

Basketball game. Fudge I suck at basketball. I like to play but not when I suck. We lost, and the other team was super cocky and just arrogant. Made me not stoked... wasn't fun. So I left the game upset, angry that I couldn't perform to my own standards. Went straight to the gym and worked out. That was great. Couldn't even really move after I was done, however as if there aren't enough rules at this school but I was told that I can't wear one of my v necks to work out. In normal gyms you can wear jerseys but not here, it's immodest. Whatever, dumb rule but what can I do, being here is worth the extra year that I don't have to take of school at a university in Canada.

And for the icing on the cake I happened to be ditched, Twice, by two different girls. Fudge.

Anyways I have been listening to band of horses alot lately check out this track. super good.

3 comments:

  1. well thank you for letting me smile at this. not at you being down, but i coudl jsut see you saying all of this. except i don't appreciate big words, because even if general authorities say them, i still don't understand it.
    and I"m glad you say fudge. makes me happy cuz i jsut got made fun of the other day for saying fudge. look on the bright side though, you are in effing hawaii..and you have a tan. and everyone looks better with a tan. i am still jealous of you even with your so called bad day..so chin up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh, your the best! Sounds like it was a rough day. Don't worry things always start looking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So let the sunshine in...face it with a grin...open up your heart and let the sunshine in! I'm sorry you had such a crap, appy day on my b-day! Sad tale, you should have come to Cali too! The thing about the thing is that WE are allowed to choose our at-ti-TUDE. And I know that sometimes its nice to wallow a little...I just blogged my own wallowing...BUT I know you will always turn your face to that gorgeous sun you have all around you...maybe minus tsunami days, and take life with a little less seriousness! You are cool, girls do like you and you have a great head on your shoulders. And you have calf muscles to die for! Love you little nerd.

    ReplyDelete