Saturday, April 10, 2010

School is out

I am finished. Finals, papers, everything. All I need to do in the next 10 days is apply to renew my passport, get a bank account here, get more tanned, surf, skate, and find out what the deal is with my student loans.

I am so happy, the last 2 or 3 weeks I have been cooped up in a library writing papers studying and overall being lame. I am fairly certain that I got 3 A's and 2 B's. Which is not bad at all. I actually don't mind getting A's. But I mean now it's over and I don't have to be in the Library, I feel freedom.

I am grateful that I have an awesome teacher at school who really helps me to do well and even basically offered me a job as her TA. I think I will take it, she is really well connected and is a really smart lady. I am stoked that she is helping me. She even introduced me to the past and current president of the BYU-management Society so that I can network.

Well here's a video to help you pass the time.

1 comment:

  1. josh - i'm happy for you. i can't wait for you to come home in june! you'll be around for my birthday! happy day. and congrats on getting your A's.....

    ReplyDelete