Saturday, November 14, 2009

Waterton




Waterton, the home of my summer employ, of bike rides and star gazing. I love that place. I wish I could go back to those days. I loved being nestled in the mountains seeing lil black bears roaming. Going on lone hikes just to think, seeing cameron falls everyday and the prince of whales. I miss the townsite,


I miss the drive into waterton from Cardston, I miss the Lows who were more than kind to me, I miss seeing friends who just happened to show up, and some who were always there. I miss the late nights playing games, going to Big Scoop, my friends at Parks. I miss cruising around in the golf cart up at Crandell and i even kinda miss that stinky van. I miss Grandma's cooking, salmon once a week, haha. I can't wait to see you again my Love(waterton)

No comments:

Post a Comment