Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Dear Rogers You Suck

Rogers... the current telephone provider that I am in bondage to. I called today to solve a reoccurring question posed to me. Josh why is it that when I call you it says your phone is a long distance number? I had no idea why. I called end of September and asked for a new Edmonton number; why would I have Edmonton locals being charged long distance to call my local Edmonton number, something wasn't adding up. Well I called and checked it out. Seeing as I can't be Josh Cooper and call rogers to figure my stuff out I lied, like I usually do, and was my dad. After an hour we came to the conclusion that long distance fees were waved and I had been given an Edson number instead of an Edmonton number. Which wasn't all that surprising because during one of my conversations I was asked were I lived. I answered Edmonton. Then they asked is that in Calgary? I thought to myself Edmonton and Calgary don't even sound remotely similar what the heck. I said No I live in Edmonton, Calgary is another city. Then they asked which province I lived in. For those who don't know Edmonton is located in the province of Alberta, and Calgary is not a province in Canada nor in any other Country for that matter. Thank you Rogers for your incompetence and I apologize to everyone who incurred long distance fees calling me. Thanks for the Calls!

2 comments:

  1. i feel that a similar message could be sent to telus on my behalf - since they also suck. well done josh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh! I found your blog! Hope your doing well!!

    ReplyDelete