Friday, May 21, 2010

Wow, she's dumb.

Does it make me a bad person to not want to be around somebody who complains all the time? Who talks about their ex-boyfriend all the time? Who is overall not fun to be around? Who says really stupid shiz? I don't think so and if it does you can suck it. I can't help that chomping and unintelligent conversation are two things that drive me bananas. I was born this way.

At the same time I hung out with a friend that I do enjoy spending time with, Erika Takahashi. I know it's weird to think that someone with the last name Takahashi could even speak the same language as me, but she does, and in fact she can't even speak Japanese. Why do I enjoy spending the very little time that I have spent with her... well reason number one, she isn't a stupid girl! Reason number 2 she is from Canada, reason number three she watches all my stupid online classes videos and still wants to be my friend.

Oh and I come home in 2 weeks, thats 14 days, 336 hours, 20 160 minutes, 1 209 600 seconds. I mean really though, who is counting.



So in jr high school I enjoyed this song, it's about a stupid girl and how I'm sick of them. Still valid to this day.

2 comments:

  1. wow. i hope that the girl you wrote this bout does not come and read this. haha. mmm and who is erika?! you really like that name, eh? and what does ''home'' mean. calgary? edmonton? Kelowna?!

    ReplyDelete